Concrete Screw Anchor
High capacity threaded concrete screws are ideal for:
Providing a quick heavy duty fixing.
Vibration and shock resistance.
Require less spacing and edge-distance.
- Drill a hole in the base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus 12 mm minimum to allow the thread tapping dust to settle
- Blow the hole clean using compressed air. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling and tapping.
- Insert the anchor through the fixture and into the hole. Use with Ø65 x 4mm washer
- Tighten the anchor into the base material until the hex washer head contacts the washer.
- If the anchor will not install completely, remove the anchor and ensure that all dust has been evacuated or drill the hole deeper. Begin re-installation of the anchor by hand to prevent cross-threading.
Caution: Oversized holes in the base material will reduce or eliminate the mechanical interlock of the threads with the base material and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity.
BOTTOM PLATE ANCHOR TABLE
The following table gives the recommended Limit State Design capacities for Multinail Floor Hangers.
|Anchor Size||Concrete Strength |
|Minimum Edge |
|Embedment Depth |
|Limit State Design Uplift |
J2 J3 J4 JD4 JD5 JD6
DESCRIPTION AND PACKAGING
Mechanically galvanised screw anchor
|Description||Product Code||Reference Code||Carton quantity||Carton kg.|
|Ø65 x 4mm Washer (TA280)|