The Multinail Steel Nog system is designed to replace timber nogs.
Benefits of galvanised Steel Nogs:
- Faster to install, which can potentially increase production efficiency by up to 30%
- More practical, reducing factory labour time and increasing wall production output
- Lighter and easier to handle, reducing the weight of frames by removing timber nogs
- Better accessibility, making it easier to run electrical wires and plumbing in wall cavity area
Two individual rows of Steel nogs are required to replace a single row of timber nogs.
- Maximum rebate depth at the stud 10mm
- Fix to first and last studs with 2/2.5Ø hardened, screw shank, gun nails
- Fix to remaining studs with 1/2.5Ø hardened, screw shank, gun nails
- Cut to length after nailing by using powered reciprocating saw
- Maximum wall height of 3m
- Design studs as per AS1684
Note: All nails need to be 32mm long x 2.5Ø hardened screw shank nails and comply to AS2334-1980 or ASTM F1667-15.
Used in replacement of traditional timber nogs
DESCRIPTION AND PACKAGING
Manufactured from 0.8mm Galvanised G300 Z275 Steel
|Description||Product Code||Reference Code||Quantity||Kg.|
|SNG4800||SNG4800||35mm x 6mm x 0.8mm - 4.8m||1||1.5|